Envato is a world-leading online community for creative assets, tools and talent. Our products include Envato Market and Envato Elements, where you can download digital assets and templates.
This article will help you understand the key differences between Envato Market and Envato Elements, helping you decide which product is the right choice for your creative needs.
Envato Market is the world’s leading marketplace for creative digital assets, where creatives can buy or sell a range of assets as single purchases, as and when they need them. Envato Market items come with individual licenses for a single end product. You can read more about our licensing here. Envato Market offers everything from website templates and code, video and graphic templates, to royalty-free stock images, audio and more.
Envato Market is separated into specific content types as follows:
- Web - Website templates and themes to skin popular CMS products like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Video – Royalty free stock footage, motion graphics and project files for applications such as Adobe After Effects.
- Audio – Royalty free music and sound effects.
- Graphics – Royalty free layered Adobe Photoshop Files, Vector Graphics, Icon Sets and Add-ons for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Photos – Royalty-free stock photography.
- 3D Files – 3D Models, Textures, Materials, Shaders and Concepts.
All products available on Envato Market are created by our community of world-class authors, who are industry experts in their field.
Envato Elements is an unlimited subscription, which gives you unlimited downloads of millions of creative digital assets, for one low cost.
Elements offer high-quality, curated creative assets from talented independent creators. You can subscribe to Envato Elements for one low price on a plan suitable to you. Find out more about an Elements subscription here and read more about what Envato Elements is here.
An Envato Elements subscription only allows access to items on Envato Elements. Items on Envato Market must be purchased separately as they are two different products, with separate items, license terms and payment models.
It is important to note, Envato Market offers different licenses based on end-product usage, whereas Envato Elements has one license coverage for all the items. You can find out more about the license and user terms for the respective products by visiting the sites listed in the table below.