Team plans are now available on Elements! A team plan provides one subscription with the ability to join a team with up to five members.
About Teams on Elements
A team plan offers:
- One license for multiple members. Users can license items on behalf of their team’s licensee. *Licensee can be an individual or a company.
- Consolidated billing. One subscription with multiple seats will receive one invoice per billing period.
- Team account management. One team owner can control members and the size of the team (up to five members/seats).
What is the difference between an individual and teams account?
- An individual Elements account allows users to view, download and license assets under an individual license.
- A Teams Elements account allows multiple users (maximum of five team members) to view, download and license assets under one license. Everyone in the team can see shared assets under one account. The license itself can be registered on behalf of an individual or a company.
What is the difference between an Owner and a Member?
- The first person to create a Teams account is also called a billing contact or owner. An owner creates the Teams account and manages a team via their My Account page. They can invite members, modify the number of members, and delete or replace members.
- A team member is invited to join a team via email by the team owner and can view, download and license assets under the team account. Note - you can only be a member of one team at a time using the same email address.
Can I upgrade my existing individual Elements subscription to a Teams subscription?
You can upgrade from your existing individual Elements subscription to a Teams subscription easily. Simply click on Upgrade to teams in your My Account page. For more information, see how to sign up to Teams here.