If you are having problems downloading items, please check the following:
- Your Envato Elements subscription is current & valid.
- Clear your web browser cache. (Select your browser from the links for a guide). Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Disable all of your browser extensions (e.g. Internet Security, Antivirus, Firewall, Ad Blocker). You can slowly reenable one-by-one to identify which extension is causing the issue. Alternatively, you can disable your browser extensions just for Envato Elements website which should resolve the issue. (Select your browser from the links for a guide). Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- If you're using a wireless connection, plug your computer directly into the router/broadband modem.
- Try downloading the file using an alternate browser and / or computer.
- Check your router to see if you have any content filtering enabled.
- Check with your ISP to make sure that you haven't exceeded any download limits.
Envato recommends against the use of download managers when downloading items.
If you are still having problems downloading the item, please contact us with the following information:
- Name of the item (include the link from your browser)
- Your Operating System & Browser (including version)
- Your Envato Elements username
- A brief description of the problem e.g. download stops half way through, error message etc
- Your Speed Test results (visit http://www.speedtest.net, click Start Test, once the test is completed click 'Share Your Result' and copy the link provided into your ticket)