The Envato Elements single license has been designed to give you the confidence that items you download will be allowed to be used in most projects & applications, including commercial usage. For full details, make sure you read the complete license terms.
Summary of Correct Usage
- Active Subscription In order to use any items you've downloaded from Envato Elements for new projects, you must have an active subscription.
- Single Use Only Items downloaded from Envato Elements are licensed for use in a single project only. You can use the same item in multiple projects, but must relicense it for each use.
- Items Must be Customized or Incorporated Into a Larger Project Items must be incorporated into larger projects or customized in a way which requires skill or effort (eg: you cannot redistribute an item 'as-is').
- Public Display, Reproduction or Communication is Allowed The license allows for projects where items have been used to be publicly displayed, communicated, broadcast, distributed or reproduced, so long as they have been customized or implemented into a larger project.
- End Products Using Items can be Transferred to a Client (sublicensing) Where you have created an end product for a client, you are permitted to transfer the entire end product to the client (with a limited sublicense of the item rights as part of this). When you do this, you must have an active subscription at the point of transfer, must ensure the item cannot be extracted from the end product and you must inform the client of their obligations.
- Unlimited Copies & Distribution of an End Product You can create an unlimited number of copies of end products (eg: you could print a poster incorporating an item an unlimited number of times). You are permitted to distribute end products in any and multiple media formats.