You can cancel your Envato Elements subscription at any time. If you would like to cancel your subscription please follow the steps below.
- While logged in to Envato Elements, click My Account.
- Under the payment details box, click 'cancel your subscription'.
- Read the confirmation and if you wish to continue click 'Cancel My Envato Elements Subscription'.
- Your subscription will now be cancelled and will not be renewed.
You will have access to Envato Elements until the day your next subscription payment was due to be billed. After you've cancelled your subscription you will only be able to use items which have been licensed for Project Use, for the project specified when it was licensed. If you cancel a subscription that you started at a promotional price you will not be able to resubscribe at the discounted rate should you decide to renew.
What will happen after I cancel?
Between now and the date your subscription would have renewed:
- Your current subscription will still be valid.
- You can continue downloading and creating new licenses.
- There will not be any pro rata refunds.
After the date your subscription would have renewed:
- Your payment method will no longer be charged unless you choose to resubscribe.
- You will be able to see a list of items you have previously licensed and continue using them for the projects they are licensed for.
- You will not be able to download any new item, including previously licensed items.
- You will not be able to create new licenses for any item, including previously licensed items
- If you resubscribe, you will be charged a new subscription price (whatever the latest is at the time).