If you need to update your Envato Account details, follow the steps below.
- Ensure you're signed in to your Envato Account.
- Head to the Envato account management page to edit your details.
- Make the required changes.
- When ready, enter your current password and click 'Save' to confirm the changes.
You can update or change the following details.
- Email Address
- Username (certain restrictions apply to username changes)
- Name (if your account has tax information associated with it, you must instead update your tax details)
- Update Licensee name (this is for individual plans only and will only update future licenses with your changes).
Note - to display a company name on your license, you must have a teams (or Enterprise) account and must choose 'My Company' as the licensee option. If you need to update the company name, please go to Market, Billing Details. Once you have updated the company name here, it will only update future licenses with your changes.
Please note that changes you make here will apply to all Envato sites.
Click here to learn how to manage and update your Envato Elements subscription.
Signing in with Google
For accounts which use Google to sign in, only the username can be updated. All other account details are managed via Google account settings.