In this article, we walk you through tips and tricks on how to install, use and edit video items so you can enjoy your end product created with Envato elements assets.
We do our best to help where we can but at this time, technical support is not provided for any items on Envato Elements by the author or us (the Envato Elements support team). If you’re stuck, we recommend using these resources to find a solution.
- Please be sure to read all included help documentation or watch any tutorial videos included with the item. Some items require specific steps to be taken to ensure the proper use or customization.
- Please provide clear visual examples of the issues, errors, or dialogue boxes that you are encountering. Screenshots and/or screencasts of the issue you are experiencing are extremely helpful. Without specific details about particulars, the Support Staff cannot accurately assess the issue and may need to request further explanation.
- If you are receiving an error message, please attempt to Google the exact text of the message to locate a remedy. In the vast majority of cases, a solution or workaround has already been provided online in the developer's public support forums or FAQ sections.
- Double-check the software version for best compatibility, especially for DaVinci Resolve files. If you are unsure of which version the template you are using was developed for, please note this for the Support Staff.
- If you are an Elements subscriber and are experiencing trouble installing a file management extension (MotionBro, AtomX, EasyEdit, MotionFactory, etc.) because you are missing a license activation code, please be aware that all templates are packaged with the individual project files that DO NOT REQUIRE the use of the file management extension, and can be used fully without installing the extension.
- If you've downloaded a video clip or motion graphics item that is not playing for any reason, please attempt to convert it to a more generic video format (such as h.264) using video conversion software such as Adobe Media Converter. This tutorial walks you through that process (video to be re-recorded).
Video Editing Software Hacks
In this section, you will find information on how to install templates using popular software. Simply click the video editing software listed below and you will be redirected to amazing resources where you can learn how to create with digital assets.
How to convert video format using Adobe Media Converter