Envato’s Premiere Pro Extension allows Envato Elements subscribers to search, download and use sound effects, music and stock videos from the Envato Elements library from within Premiere Pro. If you are an Envato Elements subscriber, you’ll have access to AI-assisted search and unwatermarked assets by connecting your Elements subscriptions to the Premiere Pro Extension.
How to install the Envato Premiere Pro Extension
The Extension is hosted on the official Adobe Exchange plugin directory accessible via the Adobe Creative Cloud.
To download and install the beta version of Envato’s Premiere Pro Extension search for “Envato” or filter for Premiere Pro extensions in the Plugins tab.
How to Use the Envato Extension in Premiere Pro
How to access the Extension in Premiere Pro
Once you’ve installed the extension from the Adobe Exchange plugin directory you can set it up in Premiere Pro:
- Launch Premiere Pro and follow the menus: Window > Extensions > Envato
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Connect your Envato Elements account if you are a paid subscriber
- Select the settings menu to change where you want to save your downloads
- Try out the AI-assisted search or classic keyword search to find the assets for SFX, music or video.
- Download and import assets directly into your project!
How to change where your downloads are saved
- Navigate to settings in the top right-hand side of the Envato Extension navigation menu.
- Scroll down to "Downloads" and click "Change Folder"
- A folder window will launch and you can edit your selection.
- Click "Open" on your chosen folder.
How to use AI-Assisted Search
- Select SFX in the Extension navigation menu
- Place the playhead on the scene you wish to match with a Sound effect on your video timeline.
- Click "Search for Sound Effects"
- Choose your desired sound by clicking the download arrow.
- This can also be repeated for Music or Video.
Trouble installing the Premiere Pro Extension
Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro installed. you need to be signed in to your Adobe account and click 'Free" in the top right corner.
- Install the Extension via the Adobe Creative Cloud app
- Close Adobe Premiere Pro
- Open Adobe Premiere Pro
- Open (or create) a project
- Ensure you save the project to your computer
- From the Window menu, choose Extensions -> Envato
- Follow the prompts in the new Envato Extension window.
Trouble verifying your token
- Visit the https://account.envato.com/ website and sign out of your account
- Visit https://elements.envato.com/ website and sign out of your account
- Open Adobe Premiere
- Create a new project
- Add a sample video to the project timeline
- Save the project to your computer
- Open the Envato extension from the Window -> Extensions menu
- Follow the prompts to connect your account
- If you do not see any Envato account connection website appear after clicking the button, please check any open browser windows in the background. Sometimes this window may open in a background browser window without noticing.
- Sign into the Envato account connection window with your subscribed Envato Elements account
- If you do not have a valid Envato Elements subscription it will show an error message
- Follow the prompts to generate a token.
- Copy and paste the generated token into the Premiere Pro extension window
- If the token verification process fails, click the "show more" link to view additional debug information
- Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
Trouble accessing the Premiere Pro Extension
If you have tried to troubleshoot and you are still encountering issues, you can send the following details to our support team at email@example.com:
- The version number of Adobe Premiere Pro,
- The version number of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app,
- The operating system version you are running (e.g. Windows 10 or macOS Ventura 13.4)
- The country you are located in
- Your Envato Elements ID
Help & Support
If you need assistance using the Extension, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or see the following: